As of Creation, this journal is friends only~
As of Creation, this journal is friends only~
- Exams pretty much controlled most of January. I have never been so stressed and I am never going to let myself get so stressed again. Being so stressed brought back anxiety and panic attacks but since exams have ended, I've not had issues with either, thankfully. I only seem to get panic attacks every few months but I hope this time the stretch between them is, well, as long as it can possibly be. On the note of exams, they didn't go brilliantly, however I did try my best with the limited time I left myself, I should find out my results soon.
- After exams, I went to Amsterdam with a lot of my friends, it was ran by one of the societies at Uni as an end of exams celebration. It was a ton of fun and I made a lot of new friends whilst we were there. There's a Ben and Jerry's shop that did the most amazing Belgian waffles, and you got ANY Ben and Jerry's ice cream of your choice on it, I went for Peanut Butter Cup and it was a great choice.
- I visited the Harry Potter Studio Tour with my parents, it was the second time I'd been, and it was just as magical as the first time. If you're in the UK and can make it, you definitely should, it's an amazing experience that never fails to amaze me.
- I haven't done too much this month, I watched Camp Takota today, and it was amazing, I felt strangely proud the entire time, seeing some of my favourite Youtubers that I've followed for a long time, and they achieved one of their goals in making that. I want to watch it again already!! I'm going to see the Lego Movie in just under an hour, and I hope that is just as amazing.
- Speaking of Youtube, if you've seen my recent posts you may have seen that I've made my own channel. And I've loved making videos and uploading content to it, it's quickly become one of my favourite things to do. I have so much fun with improvising videos and hopefully making people happy or laugh, it's something I want to do for a long time. Whilst my view count is rather low, it's shot up quite a bit from what it was a couple of weeks ago, i.e I woke up to 20 views on a video I uploaded at about 11pm and I hadn't posted it anywhere, so it was pretty cool to know that 20 people who subscribe to me must have wanted to see it! I'm so glad I've started doing this, it's such a creative outlet and I enjoy it so much. I've been much happier since starting it, it's as if there was a gap in my life that needed filling, and I didn't even know it was there, until I started this.
- This post has turned into a very long one and I need to end it now since I need to go get changed before I go to see the Lego Movie. I hope you're all well!
I made a new video, I really enjoyed making this one and I like it even if it isn't great! It's a spoof of a famous Youtuber, Grace Helbig AKA DailyGrace although due to copyright, she is no long Daily Grace and is now ItsGrace!
I hope you enjoy it if you watch and stick with me since I have a fun HOW TO: VALENTINES DATE planned for next week!
Click this for a regular link
I really appreciate all of you who have subscribed already! Even though I'm averaging around 10 views per video which is pitifully low, I'm having a lot of fun doing it, and I'm hoping I can hit it big in the year! I'm hoping I can hit (a rather ambitious) 50K subs by the end of the year! If you guys could share it or watch it or anything I'd really appreciate it!
I hope you're all well and Happy New Year to you all!
I'm sorry I haven't updated you in a while but here I am with a legit kinda big update! I've started making YouTube videos, it's something I've wanted to do for a long time and it's a nice creative outlet for me. I watch tens of Youtube stars everyday and it truly is my dream to make people laugh over the internet for a living and to just have fun doing it. To work alongside some of these people would be fantastic. I was super nervous and didn't know where to start so I kinda thought who cares and just dove in! I'm going to try and make a ton of different forms of content for a while before I can settle in with consistent videos and things like that!
Your support would mean the world to me, even just a like or a subscribe!
Maybe it's ambitious, but I will be meeting some of my favourite Youtubers in August, and I want to be big enough to at least have them consider doing an interview/video on my channel. It's a real motivating driving force!
If you could check me out here I'd love you all forever and ever!!
Please clickity clack here!
Thank you all! I hope you're all doing well!!!
It's weird, I'm still excited for the big figure events coming up but I don't really want to buy any? Odd feelings!
I hope you're all okay!
Collecting for me is beginning to lose it's spark, which is a shame considering how much time, money and effort I've spent putting into my collections. My Pokémon stuff just sits there for months, even years for some parts, and I feel like it's wasted there when someone would really love to have this stuff, and it's not that I don't massively appreciate and love it but, I don't know, it feels like they'be blended in to the scenery a bit and I sorta forget that they're even there. I haven't been excited by new merch announcements in a really long time either.
I haven't actually posted about gen 6 yet, I'm excited but at the same time, I'm not and I don't know why?! Idk I feel like Gen 5 has so much potential and I'm not ready for it to end, but I think that's because of the world wide release, meaning that Gen 5 only had 2 1/2 years in the UK (well by the time Gen 6 roles around). The starters and legendaries are nice designs, nothing I'm in love with but I like them! I love the new battle and wild Pokémon graphics, I'm not sure about the 3D overworld, but it might grow on me! I like the chibi when it's pixelated but I'm not sure about the chibi when it's 3D.
But my anime figure collection has cost so so so so so much more, it's a little crazy when I think about it. Here is a link to my collection, along with a checklist of what I have on order, which I am looking forward to watch slowly drop, as after these figures, there doesn't seem too many in production that I care about massively, more will come along, I'm sure, but probably not as many. I want to get rid of so many, and looking at some sometimes makes me feel uneasy knowing that they just...stand there, and are piles of cash just stood there. I don't know, it makes me feel so greedy and I don't know why.
Today I bought an accessory for a figma that I love, something that I have wanted for a long time, and it was 58% off, so I immediately bought it, yet I feel guilty already? Idk. Yet at the same time I'm extremely excited that I got something of that quality for just under 2,000 yen, I don't know.
I need some help here, I need reminding of why I love these figures, why I love my collection, why I do it!! But I've lost sight of that a bit with so much going on at once, and it feels like money just leaves my bank and I accept it.
I've woken up early and can't sleep so I thought I'd post here!
Our Christmas decorations are mostly up, the tree is! Which is my favourite, those of you who have Instagram may have seen it.
I went on a work night out last night and it was fun! The food wasn't that good, and neither was the entertainment but it was a good night. I drank far too much and I am not going to do that again any time soon. I don't know it was odd, I've drank more and worse before and not felt like I did last night, but I ended up with a vodka and coke which I later found out was about 90% vodka and 10% coke. I didn't realised at the time since I never drink them!
But ugh I was irresponsible but I have always wondered what it is like, now I know (it wasn't great)
I'm looking forward to later on today because Elf is on TV!! And then I can watch Sword Art Online and Robotic Notes.
Posted via LiveJournal.app.
Anyway I'll do some quick updates:
- I got a job! Well a part time job, at a shop in the next town over, it's just a weekend thing but the money is okay and it's good to have some extra money, so now I can easily balance collecting + going out without worry.
- Exams are coming up soon ;-; I need to be doing more work, going to crack down this week, like, it's time to go and live in the library and spend more and more time working at home.
( Quite image heavyCollapse )